Fight tech tyranny. Join Dan on Parler @dbongino.
As the average gas price is up a dollar per gallon from a year ago, Joe Biden has a new talking point: gas prices actually should be going down, but due to some unknown variable that we’re supposed to believe isn’t him, they aren’t.
“There’s a lot of evidence gas prices should be going down, but they haven’t. We’re taking a close look at that” he said. Perhaps he should take a look inward.
Be sure to share this article and find more videos just like this on Rumble, the free speech alternative to YouTube.
Author: Team Bongino
Source: Bongino : Bewildered Biden: Gas Prices Should Be Going Down… But They Aren’t
- Texas Abortion Ban To Remain In Place Until Arguments, Supreme Court Rules
- Montana Rape Suspect Is An Afghan Refugee Resettled By Biden Administration
- CNN Defends Lie About Joe Rogan By Saying Rogan Had His Feelings Hurt
- State Seeks Temporary Restraining Order To Stop Biden Vaccine Mandate
- State Dept Accidentally Proves Biden Lied About How Americans Were Left Behind In Afghanistan
- Loudoun School Board Was Informed Of Alleged Sexual Assault The Day It Happened
- DeSantis Shares Don’t Tread On Florida Meme Featuring An Alligator
- Trump’s Truth Social Platform Deal Draws Strong Interest From Investors
- Proposed Electric Vehicle Tax Credits Benefit Unions – Not Environment
- Biden Claims No Time To Visit Border Despite 24 Trips To Delaware
- CRT, Anti-Racism, BLM: Legacies Of A Slave Mentality
- Fed Bans Officials From Buying Stocks In Response To Trading Controversy
- DeSantis To Call Special Legislative Session To Address Covid-19 Vaccine Mandates
- Trump Releases New Details On Social Media Platform That He Is Launching Soon
- Biden Boasts Plan To Take Vehicles Off Highways And Put People On Trains