Fight tech tyranny. Join Dan on Parler @dbongino.
While liberals have no problem in pointing out their perceived faults in America, they won’t hesitate to make excuses for other countries when those same faults (and more often the case, far worse faults) are present there.
Such was the case during last night’s CNN townhall, when Biden, who has often criticized by Donald Trump on the campaign trail for being weak on China, was weak on China.
As Fox News reported:
Biden just recently had a phone call with President Xi Jinping and said his counterpart was focused on maintaining a “united, tightly controlled” China. Biden said that focus is what guides Xi.
But as president of the U.S., Biden said during a CNN town hall event in Milwaukee, he has to speak out against Beijing’s aggression in Hong Kong, “what’s he’s doing with the Uighurs in the western mountains of China,” and Taiwan. Biden said Xi understands that.
“Culturally, there are different norms” that leaders are expected to follow, Biden said. He later stated that China will face “repercussions” for its actions.
Still, the “different norms” comment prompted Biden’s detractors to accuse him of downplaying the situations in Hong Kong and Xinjiang. Former Secretary of State Mike Pompeo called what’s unfolding in the western region of the country “crimes against humanity” and a “genocide.”
On Trump’s last full day in office the U.S. State Department accused China of committing genocide and crimes against humanity against Uygurs. This designation allows the U.S. to place sanctions on China.
On January 27th, the Biden state department announced that they would be reviewing the designation.
Author: Matt Palumbo
Source: Bongino : Biden Says China’s Atrocities Are “Different Cultural Norms”
Join Our Mailing List
- Biden Admin Wins Immediate Possession Of Private Land To Expand Border Wall
- Consumer Prices Jump 0.6% In March, Biggest Gain Since 2012
- Project Veritas Confirms CNN Is A Cesspool Of Dem Propaganda
- House Dem Margin Shrinks To 2 Votes With Swearing-In Of Rep Julia Letlow
- Daunte Wright Was Wanted For Robbing And Choking A Woman At Gunpoint. Here’s Why That Matters
- Ever Tried To Get A Job Outside Of Their Father’s Business? Hunter Biden Targets Trump Children
- Marines’ Vaccine Hesitancy Presents Early Test For Biden As Commander-In-Chief
- BLM Of NYC Calls For Independent Investigation Of BLM Co-Founder After $3.2 Million Home-Buying Binge
- Pentagon Develops Microchip Sensor Technology To Rapidly Detect Covid-19 In Human Blood
- Reports Suggest Trump Might Do Away With Pence, Snag DeSantis For Possible 2024 Dream Ticket
- FDA, CDC Call For Immediate Pause Of Johnson & Johnson Coronavirus Vaccine
- Pelosi Unloads On The Squad, Mocks AOC In New Biography
- Police Say Fatal Shooting Of Daunte Wright Was An Accident, Release Bodycam Footage
- Trump Praises Troops At The Southern Border: They Are Proud To Be Defending Our Nation
- Israel’s Cyberattack On Iranian Nuclear Facility So Severe That Facility Might Be Down Till 2022