Former President Donald Trump said Wednesday he had no interest in returning to Twitter after he received a permanent ban from the social media service.
“It’s become very boring. We don’t want to go back to Twitter,” he said, adding, “I understand it’s become very boring and millions of people are leaving. They’re leaving it because it’s not the same, and I can understand that.”
Trump spoke about Twitter in an interview with Greg Kelly on Newsmax TV. He said he grew frustrated with Twitter after the election for flagging and restricting his posts.
“We were being really harassed on Twitter. They were putting up all sorts of flags. They were flagging almost anything you see, everything I was saying was being flagged,” he said. “It’s just disgraceful.”
Trump pointed to the hypocrisy of Twitter’s decisions on his account versus other world leaders.
“You have other foreign countries saying the worst things possible and they don’t do anything about it,” he said.
The former president said he was still negotiating with various different social media companies and was even considering the idea of building his own social media site.
“We’re looking at a lot of different things,” he said. “I really wanted to be somewhat quiet.”
The former president has communicated with the public through emailed statements to the press while he explores his future on other social media platforms.
Author: CHARLIE SPIERING
Source: Breitbart : Donald Trump: Millions of People Are Leaving ‘Very Boring’ Twitter
Join Our Mailing List
- Chinese-Made Drones In The US Are Spying On Us
- Confidence In Johnson & Johnson Vaccine Plummets After FDA Issues Pause: More Now See It As Unsafe
- Democrats To Unveil Court-Packing Bill; Expands Supreme Court To 13
- Liz Cheney Says She Will Not Vote For Trump If He Runs Again. Trump Immediately Responds
- Biden Admin Wins Immediate Possession Of Private Land To Expand Border Wall
- Consumer Prices Jump 0.6% In March, Biggest Gain Since 2012
- Project Veritas Confirms CNN Is A Cesspool Of Dem Propaganda
- House Dem Margin Shrinks To 2 Votes With Swearing-In Of Rep Julia Letlow
- Daunte Wright Was Wanted For Robbing And Choking A Woman At Gunpoint. Here’s Why That Matters
- Ever Tried To Get A Job Outside Of Their Father’s Business? Hunter Biden Targets Trump Children
- Marines’ Vaccine Hesitancy Presents Early Test For Biden As Commander-In-Chief
- BLM Of NYC Calls For Independent Investigation Of BLM Co-Founder After $3.2 Million Home-Buying Binge
- Pentagon Develops Microchip Sensor Technology To Rapidly Detect Covid-19 In Human Blood
- Reports Suggest Trump Might Do Away With Pence, Snag DeSantis For Possible 2024 Dream Ticket
- FDA, CDC Call For Immediate Pause Of Johnson & Johnson Coronavirus Vaccine