Wednesday on FNC’s “Fox News Primetime,” Sen. John Kennedy (R-LA) criticized Vice President Kamala Harris on the heels of a report she has involved crisis management in her communications efforts.
Kennedy proposed for Harris to focus on “not saying stupid stuff” and not create crises, instead.
“Well, I don’t think the vice president needs a crisis communications manager, and I don’t think the taxpayers should have to pay for one,” he said. “I think it’s obvious what she needs with respect — she needs to stop saying stupid stuff that she can’t defend. And she and the president need to stop breaking plates.”
“I mean, in the history of ever, I’ve not seen a presidential administration break more plates in the first nine months than this one,” Kennedy continued. “I mean, think about it, Brian. Afghanistan, inflation, defund the police, critical race theory, the border, gas prices, massive debt. And I’m not saying Republicans are perfect. But these people are crazy. And if they would stop acting crazy, they wouldn’t have a crisis, and then they wouldn’t need crisis managers.”
Follow Jeff Poor on Twitter @jeff_poor
Author: JEFF POOR
Source: Breitbart : Kennedy: Kamala Harris ‘Needs to Stop Saying Stupid Stuff that She Can’t Defend’
- Private Home Mask Mandates in California
- Rumor Has it Kamala is Not a Popular Presidential Candidate
- Gov. DeSantis Under Fire From Dems For Disney Rule Change
- Insensitive Comments From the Left About Parade Tragedy
- Christian Florist Forced to Retire by Gay Couple
- Rittenhouse Judge Bans NBC & MSNBC
- Can Joe Biden Tell Tina Fey and Sarah Palin Apart?
- YouTube Chooses To Silence Small Creators With Rittenhouse Trial
- Bidens Plan to go Further in Debt
- Media Claims Joe Biden Didn’t Say Negro
- The New Scoop on Bidenflation
- Gavin Newsom Finally Returns After Disappearing for Weeks
- Vaccine Mandate Effects on Trucking Industry
- Inflation Across the US being claimed as a ‘Good Thing’ by MSNBC Columnist
- Southwest Pilot Sends AP Reporter Into Absolute Panic After Signing Off With Let’s Go Brandon