Like Blaze News? Get the news that matters most delivered directly to your inbox.
As the Biden administration peddles climate alarmism and pushes for the U.S. and the world to act to combat the “crisis,” many people noted the potent irony of a tweet on Vice President Kamala Harris’s feed that featured a video of Harris preparing to board an airplane so that she could fly to Nevada to talk about climate concerns.
“Today I’m heading to Lake Mead in Nevada to discuss the climate crisis–and why we must make historic investments to not only create jobs, but preserve our planet for generations to come,” the tweet stated.
The text was accompanied by a video of the vice president walking to board an aircraft.
Many on Twitter pointed out the supreme irony of the social media post.
“You’re going to discuss the climate crisis…..via a plane……can’t you see the irony here?” one person tweeted, along with a facepalm emoji.
Today I’m heading to Lake Mead in Nevada to discuss the climate crisis–and why we must make historic investments to not only create jobs, but preserve our planet for generations to come. pic.twitter.com/VDk1BoYcBN
— Vice President Kamala Harris (@VP) October 18, 2021
“The irony is unreal,” another person noted.
“No self awareness,” someone else declared.
“Getting on her plane to fight climate change. lol,” another tweet read.
“As she walks onto her plane. Classic!” Katie Pavlich tweeted.
“Nothing conveys your deep concern about carbon emissions than boarding a private jet to fly cross country to “discuss” carbon emissions and how to save the planet from, well, from people like you!” conservative author and filmmaker Dinesh D’Souza declared.
“She is flying across the country to discuss the climate crisis. Has she never heard of Zoom?” someone asked.
“While getting on a plane? is that powered by an elite team of renewable hamsters?” another tweet said.
During her remarks in Nevada, the vice president noted that “the Build Back Better agenda will help us tackle the climate crisis with investments in clean energy and electric vehicles, and so we can reduce emissions.”
Author: ALEX NITZBERG
- Private Home Mask Mandates in California
- Rumor Has it Kamala is Not a Popular Presidential Candidate
- Gov. DeSantis Under Fire From Dems For Disney Rule Change
- Insensitive Comments From the Left About Parade Tragedy
- Christian Florist Forced to Retire by Gay Couple
- Rittenhouse Judge Bans NBC & MSNBC
- Can Joe Biden Tell Tina Fey and Sarah Palin Apart?
- YouTube Chooses To Silence Small Creators With Rittenhouse Trial
- Bidens Plan to go Further in Debt
- Media Claims Joe Biden Didn’t Say Negro
- The New Scoop on Bidenflation
- Gavin Newsom Finally Returns After Disappearing for Weeks
- Vaccine Mandate Effects on Trucking Industry
- Inflation Across the US being claimed as a ‘Good Thing’ by MSNBC Columnist
- Southwest Pilot Sends AP Reporter Into Absolute Panic After Signing Off With Let’s Go Brandon