Garland, TX, October 12, 2021 — Lt. Col. (Ret.) Allen West was released from the hospital at 5PM CT yesterday. He is in great spirits, and just this morning went on a two-mile jog. Neither a high-speed motorcycle crash nor COVID-19 can keep an old soldier down.
West would like to thank all the brave frontline workers who helped him during his brief stint in the hospital. All Americans and all Texans deserve to pursue all medical options when it comes to treatment of COVID.
Lt. Col. West stated:
“As Governor of Texas, I will vehemently crush anyone forcing vaccine mandates in the Lone Star State. There are far better protocols that individual citizens can utilize and decide for themselves. Our bodies are our last sanctuary of liberty and freedom. I will defend that for everyone, even the progressive socialist jackasses who must be saved from themselves.
A Governor West would not let federal agencies or private corporate interests run roughshod over the civil liberties and rights of Texans. Texas and Texans would come first.”
Below is a list of treatments and precautionary measures that can help with combating COVID-19. All Americans and all Texans deserve the freedom to work with their own doctors, without politicized government intervention. Imposing a vaccine mandate is a grave violation of civil rights for all Texans.
1. Ozone Therapy – Systemic ozone therapy seems useful in controlling inflammation, stimulating immunity and as antiviral activity and providing protection from acute coronary syndromes and ischaemia reperfusion damage, thus suggesting a new methodology of immune therapy. Systemic ozone therapy in combination with antivirals in COVID-19-positive patients may be justified, helpful and synergistic.
2. Monoclonal Antibody Infusion – Monoclonal antibodies are laboratory-made proteins that mimic the immune system’s ability to fight off harmful pathogens such as viruses. Casirivimab and imdevimab are monoclonal antibodies that are specifically directed against the spike protein of SARS-CoV-2, designed to block the virus’ attachment and entry into human cells.
3. Zinc and Vitamin D Supplements – Research has shown that using zinc lozenges through the course of the cold does make a difference. Additionally, the University of Chicago Medicine has found that when it comes to COVID-19, having vitamin D levels above those traditionally considered sufficient may lower the risk of infection.
5. Budesonide Treatment – Budesonide decreases the cytokine storm, wherein the body attacks its own cells and tissues rather than just fighting off the virus — which can lead to death.
Author: West4texas Staff
Source: West4texas : LTC Allen West Released from the Hospital Following COVID Treatment
- Private Home Mask Mandates in California
- Rumor Has it Kamala is Not a Popular Presidential Candidate
- Gov. DeSantis Under Fire From Dems For Disney Rule Change
- Insensitive Comments From the Left About Parade Tragedy
- Christian Florist Forced to Retire by Gay Couple
- Rittenhouse Judge Bans NBC & MSNBC
- Can Joe Biden Tell Tina Fey and Sarah Palin Apart?
- YouTube Chooses To Silence Small Creators With Rittenhouse Trial
- Bidens Plan to go Further in Debt
- Media Claims Joe Biden Didn’t Say Negro
- The New Scoop on Bidenflation
- Gavin Newsom Finally Returns After Disappearing for Weeks
- Vaccine Mandate Effects on Trucking Industry
- Inflation Across the US being claimed as a ‘Good Thing’ by MSNBC Columnist
- Southwest Pilot Sends AP Reporter Into Absolute Panic After Signing Off With Let’s Go Brandon