American doctors are holding a Capitol Hill press conference on Tuesday “to address the censorship of [their] press conference” Monday by Facebook, YouTube/Google, and Twitter.
The event is being held by the group America’s Frontline Doctors and organized and sponsored by the Tea Party Patriots Foundation.
As Breitbart News reported Monday night: “Facebook has removed a video posted by Breitbart News earlier today, which was the top-performing Facebook post in the world Monday afternoon, of a press conference in D.C. held by the group America’s Frontline Doctors and organized and sponsored by the Tea Party Patriots. The press conference featured Rep. Ralph Norman (R-SC) and frontline doctors sharing their views and opinions on coronavirus and the medical response to the pandemic. YouTube (which is owned by Google) and Twitter subsequently removed footage of the press conference as well.”
Tuesday’s event is slated to begin at 2:00 p.m. Eastern.
Author: Amanda House
Join Our Mailing List
- Confidence In Johnson & Johnson Vaccine Plummets After FDA Issues Pause: More Now See It As Unsafe
- Democrats To Unveil Court-Packing Bill; Expands Supreme Court To 13
- Liz Cheney Says She Will Not Vote For Trump If He Runs Again. Trump Immediately Responds
- Biden Admin Wins Immediate Possession Of Private Land To Expand Border Wall
- Consumer Prices Jump 0.6% In March, Biggest Gain Since 2012
- Project Veritas Confirms CNN Is A Cesspool Of Dem Propaganda
- House Dem Margin Shrinks To 2 Votes With Swearing-In Of Rep Julia Letlow
- Daunte Wright Was Wanted For Robbing And Choking A Woman At Gunpoint. Here’s Why That Matters
- Ever Tried To Get A Job Outside Of Their Father’s Business? Hunter Biden Targets Trump Children
- Marines’ Vaccine Hesitancy Presents Early Test For Biden As Commander-In-Chief
- BLM Of NYC Calls For Independent Investigation Of BLM Co-Founder After $3.2 Million Home-Buying Binge
- Pentagon Develops Microchip Sensor Technology To Rapidly Detect Covid-19 In Human Blood
- Reports Suggest Trump Might Do Away With Pence, Snag DeSantis For Possible 2024 Dream Ticket
- FDA, CDC Call For Immediate Pause Of Johnson & Johnson Coronavirus Vaccine
- Pelosi Unloads On The Squad, Mocks AOC In New Biography