The Department of Justice’s (DOJ) inspector general reported on Tuesday that a former senior FBI official repeatedly violated the bureau’s policy over unauthorized media contacts and by accepting “gifts”.
The unidentified FBI official had “received items of value from members of the media” and had “numerous unauthorized contacts with the media” between 2014 and 2016, including tickets from media members to two black-tie dinner events, one valued at $300 and the other at $225. They also received transportation to the event from a reporter, who was not named, the report stated.
Not The First Time For The FBI
Michael Kortan, a former top FBI press officer, received baseball tickets from a CNN reporter in 2016 and also allegedly lied to investigators, according to a DOJ report. Kortan, who resigned in 2018, had “lacked candor under oath when he provided answers to OIG’s questions relating to the September 2016 tickets that were misleading and false,” the report said.
Here is the fun part. According to the same report, the DOJ does not have the authority to compel or subpoena testimony from former department employees, including those who retire or resign during the course of the investigation. Huh…
Not The Second Time For The FBI
This comes just after we learned former FBI Chief Louis Freeh donated $100,000 to a fund for Gropey Joe’s grandkids in 2016 and then suggested to Hunter Biden that he was interested in working with him, despite Hunter’s lack of experience or qualifications, and his having been kicked out of the military in 2014.
“I would be delighted to do future work with you.” Freeh wrote to Hunter, according to emails.
Who Knew? Trump Knew
Former President Donald Trump has long alleged the FBI, and Robert Mueller’s office, colluded with leftist, mainstream media outlets by leaking sensitive information to them on a variety of issues, including the arrest of Roger Stone, claims that Trump’s 2016 presidential campaign colluded with Russia, and regarding allegations surrounding Hunter Biden’s overseas business dealings.
This was a simple request for information about any leaks to @CNN regarding the controversial raid and arrest of Roger Stone. That we’re being stonewalled suggests that someone has something to hide, https://t.co/IE2pwYCp3J via @JudicialWatch
— Tom Fitton (@TomFitton) April 4, 2019
Stasi, Is That You?
The FBI has come under frequent attack for seemingly siding with the Democrats. BLM and Antifa burned our cities with near impunity while the FBI has been busy chasing patriots with Trump flags wandering, usually peacefully, in the Capitol on January 6, which Fox News’ Tucker Carlton suggested was planned and executed, in part, by the FBI.
Author: KEVIN DOWNEY JR
Source: Pj Media : The FBI Has Some Serious Corruption Problems
- That’s A Setup: Capitol Fence Comes Back Up; Trump Weighs In On Rally
- Liberals Are Now Cheering For The Deep State They Denied Existed
- By Withholding Regeneron, Biden Could Be Sentencing Black People To Death
- Lawyer Accused Of Lying To FBI About Clinton Ties When Pushing Collusion Claims Pleads Not Guilty
- Ted Cruz Releases Close Up Footage Of 10,000+ Illegal Aliens Under Overpass
- Biden Administration Admits Killing 10 Civilians In Kabul Airstrike
- Apple And Google Join Putin’s KGB
- Bewildered Biden: Gas Prices Should Be Going Down… But They Aren’t
- AOC Hit With Second Met Gala Ethics Complaint
- Is The FAA Covering For Biden’s Bridge Encampment Disaster
- Bush Completes His Scummy Betrayal
- USWNT Players Association Calls Offer Of Identical Contracts A PR Stunt
- Durham Indictment Of Clinton-Connected Russia Hoax Lawyer May Be Imminent
- Biden Admin Send Less Than Half The Antibody Treatment To Florida
- There’s A Hostage Crisis In Afghanistan, And We’re Not Talking About It