OPINION | This article contains opinion. AnalyzingAmerica is licensed to publish this content.
President Trump argues that more Americans would be vaccinated if Joe Biden did not implement his series of coercive mandates.
During an interview with Jason Rantz on KTTH, Trump said, “That’s why they don’t take the vaccine.”
“When I was president, they were all, everybody was lining up for the vaccine,” he continued.
“We were doing over a million people a day. And that was early,” Trump continued. “We would have had many times that number.”
“The lines were long and strong and everybody wanted, there was no talk about mandates or anything,” Trump said. “Everybody wanted it.”
“When [Joe Biden] came in, they started talking about mandates,” Trump explained.
“I think I am getting the credit for the vaccine,” Trump said. “I’m very proud of it.”
Trump has been vaccinated and he has encouraged his supporters to get vaccinated.
“I got it done in less than nine months,” Trump said about the vaccine. “It was supposed to take five years, and it wasn’t supposed to work actually.”
“They didn’t know if they could come up and not only that. Not only did I get it done, but I bought billions of dollars worth before we even had it. Otherwise, you wouldn’t have your shots yet.”
President Donald Trump criticized his successor’s governance during an appearance on a Seattle radio station Thursday, accusing President Biden of eroding confidence in the vaccines developed in Operation Warp Speed through a series of coercive mandates and demands to take them…
Trump also clarified that he’s “very proud” of the development of the vaccine during his tenure on the presidential throne, recommending taking the vaccine and stating he believes it’s saved many lives…
During the appearance on KTTH with Jason Rantz, Trump also hit Biden for his disastrous management of a pullout from Afghanistan. The president also discussed anarcho-tyrannical governance of America’s liberal cities such as Chicago and Seattle, his relationship with controversial General Mark Milley, ‘radical masker’ Anthony Fauci, and the economy.
Author: David Rufful
Source: Analyzing America : President Trump: More Americans Would be Vaccinated If Not for Biden’s Coercive Mandates
- Private Home Mask Mandates in California
- Rumor Has it Kamala is Not a Popular Presidential Candidate
- Gov. DeSantis Under Fire From Dems For Disney Rule Change
- Insensitive Comments From the Left About Parade Tragedy
- Christian Florist Forced to Retire by Gay Couple
- Rittenhouse Judge Bans NBC & MSNBC
- Can Joe Biden Tell Tina Fey and Sarah Palin Apart?
- YouTube Chooses To Silence Small Creators With Rittenhouse Trial
- Bidens Plan to go Further in Debt
- Media Claims Joe Biden Didn’t Say Negro
- The New Scoop on Bidenflation
- Gavin Newsom Finally Returns After Disappearing for Weeks
- Vaccine Mandate Effects on Trucking Industry
- Inflation Across the US being claimed as a ‘Good Thing’ by MSNBC Columnist
- Southwest Pilot Sends AP Reporter Into Absolute Panic After Signing Off With Let’s Go Brandon