Former President Donald Trump criticized Senate Republicans on Friday for working with Democrats on a bipartisan infrastructure bill.
“The RINOs in the Senate are delivering a big win by caving to the Radical Democrats on infrastructure,” Trump wrote in a statement sent to reporters.
President Joe Biden and Senate Republicans and Democrats continue trumpeting the bipartisan infrastructure deal, despite no bill text being released to the public after months of negotiations. Seventeen Senate Republicans voted Tuesday to advance the bill, despite the former president repeatedly condemning the effort.
Trump warned Republicans that they would be “steamrolled” by the Democrats with their multi-trillion-dollar budget reconciliation bill.
“Nancy Pelosi has said NO INFRASTRUCTURE until they get everything else,” he wrote. “Infrastructure is just a ‘carrot’ for a massive socialist expansion.”
Trump said the Democrat partisan reconciliation bill would include more tax increases and amnesty for illegal immigrants while rolling back his administration’s tax cuts.
“Why are RINOs so desperate to push bad, Radical Leftist policies?” asked Trump. “And at the same time give a big win to the Democrats.”
Trump also called the bipartisan deal “politically irresponsible” of Senate Republicans for giving President Joe Biden a big win.
“The Democrats will use it to show they can get anything they want from the Republicans,” he wrote.
Author: CHARLIE SPIERING
- Texas Abortion Ban To Remain In Place Until Arguments, Supreme Court Rules
- Montana Rape Suspect Is An Afghan Refugee Resettled By Biden Administration
- CNN Defends Lie About Joe Rogan By Saying Rogan Had His Feelings Hurt
- State Seeks Temporary Restraining Order To Stop Biden Vaccine Mandate
- State Dept Accidentally Proves Biden Lied About How Americans Were Left Behind In Afghanistan
- Loudoun School Board Was Informed Of Alleged Sexual Assault The Day It Happened
- DeSantis Shares Don’t Tread On Florida Meme Featuring An Alligator
- Trump’s Truth Social Platform Deal Draws Strong Interest From Investors
- Proposed Electric Vehicle Tax Credits Benefit Unions – Not Environment
- Biden Claims No Time To Visit Border Despite 24 Trips To Delaware
- CRT, Anti-Racism, BLM: Legacies Of A Slave Mentality
- Fed Bans Officials From Buying Stocks In Response To Trading Controversy
- DeSantis To Call Special Legislative Session To Address Covid-19 Vaccine Mandates
- Trump Releases New Details On Social Media Platform That He Is Launching Soon
- Biden Boasts Plan To Take Vehicles Off Highways And Put People On Trains