A family in Indiana told WFIE that they took their children, ages 4 and 5, to a Walgreens in Evansville to receive flu shots. But the family says that Walgreens instead injected the Pfizer COVID vaccine into their children.
When asked for comment by Fox Business, Walgreens said it was not allowed to comment on specific patient events because patient safety is its “top priority.” However, a company spokesperson released the following statement:
“Generally speaking, such instances are rare, and Walgreens takes these matters very seriously.”
The Price family says a Walgreens employee called them after they had left the pharmacy and notified them they had made the mistake.
“Walgreens called me to say there was a mix-up, we did not receive the flu shot,” Alexandra Price said. “I was like, ‘Well, what does this mean for my kids?’”
Keep in mind, the FDA has not approved Pfizer’s COVID vaccine for children.
According to Fox Business, the Price family’s attorney, David Tuley, told the outlet that the children were taken to a doctor and are showing signs of heart issues.
Author: BOBBY BURACK
Source: Out Kick : WALGREENS ACCIDENTALLY GAVE 4- AND 5-YEAR-OLDS PFIZER JAB
- Private Home Mask Mandates in California
- Rumor Has it Kamala is Not a Popular Presidential Candidate
- Gov. DeSantis Under Fire From Dems For Disney Rule Change
- Insensitive Comments From the Left About Parade Tragedy
- Christian Florist Forced to Retire by Gay Couple
- Rittenhouse Judge Bans NBC & MSNBC
- Can Joe Biden Tell Tina Fey and Sarah Palin Apart?
- YouTube Chooses To Silence Small Creators With Rittenhouse Trial
- Bidens Plan to go Further in Debt
- Media Claims Joe Biden Didn’t Say Negro
- The New Scoop on Bidenflation
- Gavin Newsom Finally Returns After Disappearing for Weeks
- Vaccine Mandate Effects on Trucking Industry
- Inflation Across the US being claimed as a ‘Good Thing’ by MSNBC Columnist
- Southwest Pilot Sends AP Reporter Into Absolute Panic After Signing Off With Let’s Go Brandon