A woman sitting behind President Donald Trump during his Thursday afternoon rally in Tampa, Florida was seen on camera ripping up pictures of three prominent Democratic lawmakers.
As the president discussed the state of the national defense under his watch, calling it the “envy of every country,” a woman wearing a polka-dot sundress sitting behind Trump’s left could be seen interacting with a male attendee as they appeared to shuffle papers and get ready for the stunt.
She then stepped up, held up a picture of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and dramatically ripped it in half. The woman followed that with similar treatment of pictures of Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer and Democratic California Rep. Adam Schiff.
Pelosi famously ripped up her copy of Trump’s State of the Union speech in dramatic fashion after he finished delivering it in February. Although she drew sharp criticism from Republicans, the House Speaker later defended her actions by insisting that Trump “shredded the truth.”
The president has been conducting multiple campaign rallies across key swing states as the race for the White House draws to a frenetic close. The race in Florida, a must-win state if Trump has any chance of a second term, is currently a close one, with Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden leading by a Real Clear Politics average of 1.6%.
Author: Scott Morefield
Source: Daily Caller : Woman Standing Behind Trump At Rally Tears Up Pictures Of Pelosi, Schumer And Schiff
- Texas Abortion Ban To Remain In Place Until Arguments, Supreme Court Rules
- Montana Rape Suspect Is An Afghan Refugee Resettled By Biden Administration
- CNN Defends Lie About Joe Rogan By Saying Rogan Had His Feelings Hurt
- State Seeks Temporary Restraining Order To Stop Biden Vaccine Mandate
- State Dept Accidentally Proves Biden Lied About How Americans Were Left Behind In Afghanistan
- Loudoun School Board Was Informed Of Alleged Sexual Assault The Day It Happened
- DeSantis Shares Don’t Tread On Florida Meme Featuring An Alligator
- Trump’s Truth Social Platform Deal Draws Strong Interest From Investors
- Proposed Electric Vehicle Tax Credits Benefit Unions – Not Environment
- Biden Claims No Time To Visit Border Despite 24 Trips To Delaware
- CRT, Anti-Racism, BLM: Legacies Of A Slave Mentality
- Fed Bans Officials From Buying Stocks In Response To Trading Controversy
- DeSantis To Call Special Legislative Session To Address Covid-19 Vaccine Mandates
- Trump Releases New Details On Social Media Platform That He Is Launching Soon
- Biden Boasts Plan To Take Vehicles Off Highways And Put People On Trains